Typical Chemical Composition:
- Cu: 76-79%
- Zn: Bal %
- Pb: 0.05% max
- Fe: 0.05%
- Al: 1.8-2.5%
- As: 0.02-0.06%
Typical Mechanical Properties:
- Tensile Strength: 414 MPa (60 KSI)
- Yield Strength: 186 MPa (27 KSI)
- Elongation: 55%
- Aluminium Brass is highly accepted and one of the most extensively used material for various industrial applications.
- This allows develops a protective film that has self-healing properties.
- Aluminium brass tubes resist the action of high velocity salt and brackish water and the outstanding characteristic of this alloy is its superior resistance to impingement attack.
- Tubes used for heat exchangers and condensers.
- Round Bar / Rod
- Pipe / Tube
- Sheet / Plate